29 March 2008

Welcome to my Crabby Blog!

Okay, everyone settle down. I'm due to pop out a baby in 6 or 7 weeks and thought maybe it'd be nice if I put out a new issue of Galvanic Mag. And then I thought, hey, it sure would be nice if I had a blog to go with it. Then I could post recipes, crafts, anecdotes, and stuff. And keep you all updated as to when the next issue is coming out and you could post funny and/or nice comments in the comments section -- I've received so many funny and/or nice emails from you full of flattery, photos, anecdotes, recipes, and links. Aren't you all swell?
Blah blah blah blah blah! Anyway, welcome to my new blog. I promise my next update will contain a recipe. My husband and I have just moved to the countryside and I actually have counter space in my kitchen. I've been cooking up a storm ever since we moved here, so posting a recipe isn't going to put a strain on my normally slacker tendencies (unlike publishing a new issue of Galvanic Mag).
Also, don't panic. I know you are all thinking, "Crabby's going to have a baby? This will surely turn into a baby blog and I don't give a toss about other people's kids. Le poo-poo!" Have no fear. I promise not to over-do it with the baby stuff, unless I am incorporating it into a recipe or craft.

With lots of love from your favourite crabby crafter.

1 comment:

  1. yaaeeee! glad to see you on blogger. it would be fine with me if this turned into a baby blog, but thats just me. :))

    i had no idea you were such a good cook. i SUCK. really. i can't bake either..well, i don't even like to cook or bake, that is prolly the problem....my poor baby will be eating breakfast for dinner and all that crap.

    6 to 7 weeks left??? o.m.g.

    hugs, shiv

    ReplyDelete